domingo, 31 de julho de 2016

Morro do Pão de Açucar - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Flickr Christian Zambra - Pão de Açucar 
Flickr - Christian Zambra

Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Morro do Pão de Açucar

I´m Brazilian and I need to confess that I only travelled to Rio for the first time when I was more than 30 years old, and because of the influence of my friends in Europe, that all know and love the city.
I was afraid about the violence, about the news... I had one million excuses to do not visit Rio...
But when I saw that city for the first time... The beauty of that city... The spirit of that city... everything changed...
When you see that image of Christ looking to that wonderful city, to all the city, from the Palaces to the Favela (slum)... That´s some kind of art... You only can understand when you see it.

What
Morro do Pão de Açucar (Sugarloaf Mountain) is a montain from where you can see the city in it´s beauty.
There´s a trolley who climbs until the montain.

Where
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
https://goo.gl/maps/7gq5JXyXtg62


Why
From there you can have one of the most beautiful views of the city, and in my opinion, one of the most breathtaking in the world.

#riodejaneiro
#olympicgames
#paodeacucar
#brazil
#brasil

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seguidores